In this space you will find travel tips and recommendations that we would like to share.
- Cobrabold State Park Picnic Area, NSW
There’s a picnic area in Cobrabold State Park that has small tucked away campsites located right on a beautiful creek. There’s no facilities so it’s proper bush camping and definitiely worth spending a night or two if you like peaceful, out of the way camping. Cost: Free!
- Little Styx River Campground, New England NP
- Delicate Nobby Campground, south of Crescent Head
An amazing campground in an amazing area. Great campground surrounds with private sites. All facilities available. Across the road from an awesome beach with surfing, fishing and snorkelling. Cost: $15 pp per night. They gave us a deal when we booked in for a week.
- Illaroo Campground, Yuraygir NP
Beach view camping at its best. A large number of the campsites have beach frontage and look down onto the beach. Surf and fishing beach. Nice walk into the small town of Minnie Water through the bush. Pit toilets only. Cost: $10 pp per night.
- Adder Rock Campground, North Stradbroke Island
North Stradbroke Island is a beautiful place with white sandy beaches and clear as clear waters. There’s surfing, fishing, marine life spotting and great walks. The pick of the campgrounds there for us was Adder Rock Campground. It was the least crowded, with spots right on the beach front. Nice private bushy spots too. All facilities available and a convenience store across the road. We loved it here! Cost: $27pp per night.
- Noosa North Shore Beach Campground
Beautiful surrounds with paperbark trees surrounding all the sites. Pick from beach frontage spots on open grass areas or tucked away spots protected from any wind. All facilities available. Cost: $24 pp per night.
- Rainforest hiking in New England NP, part of the Gondwana rainforest
- Having friends visit us for the Easter weekend at Crescent Head
- Surfing at Byron Bay
- Fishing at Byron Bay (caught fish every morning!)
- Having a wild dolphin approach us and Chelsea patting it at Amity Point, North Stradboke Island
- Enjoying the bush and beach camping at our favourite camp sites
- 4WDing Fraser Island